Sunday 1 August 2010

Abortion - laying it down

I am 100%, totally, completely and wholeheartedly PRO CHOICE. I support abortion. I don't think there should be a time limit. I think it should be free and easy to access. I don't believe there are ANY circumstances AT ALL, whatsoever, where an abortion shouldn't be 'allowed'.

I don't believe I, or you, or anyone else should have any say at all in whether a woman has an abortion.

I think people who protest clinics and make these anti choice laws are despicable. I will not now or EVER support anything remotely related to the anti choice cause.

This goes for petitions, protesting clinics, supporting by reading or commenting on anti choice blogs. I especially dislike people who write narratives in the 'voice' of an unborn foetus or make videos in a similar vein. I think it's lurid, vile and disgusting to post pictures of aborted foetuses on the internet.

If you try and get me involved in ANY of this bullshit, I will delete and block your ass so fast that your head will spin. I won't reply to any e-mails you'll send when you try and protest this.

Anti choice = anti woman. My belief SUPPORTS and focuses on the lives and the things that benefit women. I am happy to discuss it and debate it with you, but my mind will never change.

I am not now nor will I ever be anti life, so I refuse to use the expression 'pro life' to describe people who are against abortion. I am PRO the life of the woman.

I am pro life, pro choice and yes, I'm proud to say I'm pro abortion.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Rock on.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you all the way.